Friday 13 March 2015

Brainstorming - 3D

Brainstorming – Post-Apocalyptic 3D Imagery

1.     What do you think the end of the world will look like? How do you think this particular disaster will affect the physical world?

I think the end of the world will be due to the earth’s plates shifting too much, resulting in flood, cracking ground, explosion, fire and all sorts of things that a simple unexplained, shift in the earth could cause to add complexity to the end of the world. There would be charred buildings, random items strewn across the land as well as any people in my assignment will wear gas masks due to all the harmful things in the air.

2.     What particular aspect do you want to focus on?

I want to focus on the creativity it would take to rebuild their homes using what is left in the world, as well as people creating business and currency, trades etc.

3.     What 10 things in particular do you want to display survived?

-People
-Parts of structures – barns, homes
-A teddy bear – for a child
-Some canned goods – dented
-Cars
-Oil-drums – fire
-Parts of trees – stumps
-A Child – to show a future
-Boats
-Scraps – wood, metal

4.     What will serve as a symbol of hope?

I want to incorporate a child in the recreated world because that symbolizes hope for a future.

5.     What do you think of T&T’s work? What do you think makes it appealing to people?

I personally think it resembles animation and I love the concept but the style isn’t really my thing. I prefer more range in colour. I think it is appealing to people because it is simplistic and shows perspective. People are very into minimalism these days (myself included) and this really displays a minimalist depiction of a post-apocalyptic world.



No comments:

Post a Comment